Belated May MCM Expo Blog

Monday 11 June 2012

I'm really busy planning my summer trip to Japan in a few weeks, which is why a lot of my blogs are a big delayed, but I'm doing my best to catch up.

A few weekends ago was the London MCM Expo. For the first time with my new business sushi noms (website coming soon, but please like us on facebook). It's probably the biggest event we attend and it's my personal favourite.
I've put a few photos bellow of the stand and the event, I hope you enjoy. 

A few photos of our new business sushi noms 

Thank you for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh cool I was working at Tokyo Toys haha ^^

    Very fun place at the Expo each time ^^

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I didn't see you, Hope you had fun?
      Do you like working for Tokyotoys? xx

      Delete
  2. Cool stuff my friend :DD
    love conventions with a lot of good stuff to buy.
    I hope you enjoyed yourself here :)
    regards ;D

    h.E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I just wish I could go to more :(
      I'm getting into collection more figures, you've inspired me haha :D x

      Delete
  3. You're hot !

    http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete